Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Plant Design

It took quite a while for me to post again on my blog because I got very busy with my academics. I need to study very hard for the last remaining days of my college life. I passed my last few exams, hooray for me! But it is not yet over. We still need to finish our plant design (Fuel-Grade Ethanol Production Using Cassava as Raw Material). With only a few days before the deadline, we need to stay at Iche’s boarding house for 2 straight weeks.

2 weeks is not easy. Just imagine this: first thing in the morning, you wake up and go straight into your laptop and type, solve, analyze and bleed your brain to its utmost extent just to ensure that your calculations and assumptions are correct. Worse than that, we get used to skipping meals, or having meals with your group mates just sharing a big can of sardines. We sometimes (actually they) decided not to take a bath because we are not yet done on our work. We had two weeks of sleepless nights. There were moments when we even had arguments, crying moments and almost close to breaking down. I pity us during those times. I’m just glad that it’s all over.

I saved this part to thank the following:
Iche’s parents, for constantly treating us with all the good stuff
Maita’s parents and Erma’s mom, for also giving us food and showing their utmost concern
My groupmates, the “Miss Minchins”
To my friends who showed their concern

Thank you also to these shows and songs (without these, I’ll be insane):
American Idol 5
Moments of Love

Bad Day
Unwritten
Because of You
Angels Brought Me Here
Inside Your Heaven
Big Yellow taxi
When I See You Smile
Could’ve Been

I’m just glad that it’s finally over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home