Monday, June 04, 2007

24 y/o

24 x 365.25 = 8766. Today I'm exactly 8766 days old. Well, I don't mind being that old. What matters to me is that I can't say that I'm totally happy on my birthday. Thankful, yes, but happiness is a totally different thing. I'm not satisfied the way things had turned out at some points in my life, that I made mistakes and wrong decisions, but I always find a reason to celebrate, or at least smile at the end of the day.

I realized that I still haven't cried since 2007 came, though I have lots of reasons to, and I really need it. I guess some triggering would help me a lot. Crying cleans your eyes, and lightens your feelings, too.

Guess what, happy birthday to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

pasamahin ko si budang sayo for an hour para maiyak ka. hehe.

10:34 PM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

hindi ba mababaw luha mo? ako super babaw e andali kong paiyakin and lately lagi akong umiiyak hahaha

it helps a lot, it cleanses the soul ika nga sa text ni bars

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home