Monday, February 12, 2007

Inside a hidden vault

What would you do if you can open a vault that is not yours – would you open it and see what’s inside? Or if you find someone else’s diary – would you read it? Only to find out other people’s shocking secrets inside and now it’s also yours to keep too.

(Digression)
Skeletons in the closet… Lies… Deception…

That’s what most people have now these days, huh? I want to feel that I’m betrayed, but who doesn’t have secrets? I also do. I also lie. Everybody knows what’s right and wrong. Most of the time I do what’s right, or what I feel is right, that eventually turns out to be wrong, but I learn to repent (most of the time, at least).

What is morality anyway…
(End)

Anyway, I opened up a vault and found myself sneaking into a stash newly done secrets – which, of course, I’m not supposed to find out. But this thing’s heavy - quite heavier than my brother’s own deception. Now I know two similar secrets. But I have to deal with only one of them, and the other stays buried aground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home