Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Barkada Trip Part 3: Thank you’s

2000 – 2006. UP Diliman

Every person we crossed paths with has something to share. I learn to appreciate what my friends unconsciously taught me. It’s best to thank them for the simplest things they’ve done to me (parang mamamatay na ko no?).

I thank Rino, my first college pal and my first and only roommate, for helping me cope up with the pressures of college life, and for sharing me his magazines. I thank KJ, for listening to me when I confide to her and cry buckets of tears, and it all happened at Robinson’s Galleria at a much unexpected moment. I thank Pepot for taking up ChE with me. I thank Jurrel for letting us stay in his boarding house during the wee boring hours of break during freshmen year, and for many other things such as the funny jokes. I thank Jhovy for teaching me the diaphragm technique in singing. I may not have mastered it, but I’m trying. Thanks to Joy for letting me stay in her pad, lending me her laptop when I badly need it and sharing her stories. To Rox, I thank this guy so much because from him I learned how to use my emotions. They usually say before na bato ako, but not anymore. I also learned the value of best friendship for the first time. I may not know you anymore because you’re gone, but wherever you are just hoping you’re ok. Thank you Gidget for minding other people’s business, sometimes it helps. It helped me to remember that I still have an academic life to finish. To pH, one of my bravest pals, thank you for making me feel that some people actually appreciate me. Thanks Erik for the mini favors I keep asking you, I forget to say thank you. Thanks to the Cheeky Girls: Iche for the Desperate Housewives CD, and for helping me out with 142; Erma for the bracelet I had you made for my birthday, and you’re welcome because I introduced you to the Black Forest Zagu; Buddy Waqs for my sig sheet and Ham; Shally for the AI season 5 cuts; Maits for most of the time offering her house during overnights; Anne for tolerating and sometimes imitating my ‘yeah, yeah’ expression; and Pame for The Longest Yard and for consulting to me when you needed one (remember yung sa text?)


Thanks to Brando, pinapahiram mo ko ng t-shirt pag kelangan ko, pati sa AI season 3 MP3, at sa mga kwento mo sa text dati. Kay Angge, dahil madami kang kinukwento sa kin, especially sa lovelife (haha!) tsaka for demonstating the amusing judo tricks. Kay Maja, dahil tinuruan mo ko ng Tennis, sa dried mangoes from Cebu, at sa card na binigay mo sa kin last year. Salamat kay Rob dahil I had a best bro, dahil nakakain ako sa Max Brenner, dahil trineat mo ko nung birthday ko at dahil sabi mo e good influence ako sa iyo. Kay Martin kasi sinamahan mo ko bumili ng USB, na ngayon e nag-swap na tayo, hehe. Kay Elpee, kasi hindi mo ko sinusungitan tsaka sa pagtitirintas mo ng buhok ko, yippee! Kay Teban para sa pagpapahiram mo ng t-shirt nung nabuwisit ako kay Mike tsaka pag nagoovernight ako sa inyo, at dahil nakakatawa ka sobra (walang dead moments, naman!) Kay Mark dahil pinapatuloy nyo ko sa BBH, sa pagsuporta nung VP pa ko, at dahil sinabi mong mamimiss mo ko, nyak nyak! Kay Polie, like Teban, sa mga damit pambahay, at dahil na rin enjoy pag nagoovernight sa Parañaque. Kay Menki kasi binabasa mo lagi ang blog ko tsaka kinakausap mo ko paminsan tungkol sa lovelife, Yikee cheesy! Kay Pads, kahit mas naging close lang tayo nung umalis ka din a nagpakita. Salamat sa technology ng SMS. I learned from you kung pano sulitin ang pera sa sinehan – ulit-ulitin! Haha! I remember he told me that he watched the Da Vinci Code three times. Ginawa ko siya sa X-Men 3! Superb! Kay Yacel, kasi sabi mo favorite ECmate mo ko, syempre kaw din. At tsaka sa pag-uupdate mo lagi ng kwento sa kin, pati na rin sa button pin ng EC. Mwah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

You're welcome. Thanks din for everything. For being the comic relief of the group and for all the chikahan.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Yacel said...

you are more than welcome louie boy! =)
kahit panget ka, you're one of the few people I'll never forget..
Ano ba ito? Mi ultimo adios?

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home