Thursday, June 08, 2006

Circles Round The Moon

I just want to share one of my favorite songs way back in ’02 (Can you guess who the singer is without checking on the web?):

I get a feeling morning and evening/Baby when you get home/I got a vision, my superstitions gone/Baby I’m shining you got me flying/Throw me a silver line/Pull me down slowly, kiss me and hold me tight/ We can’t hide it/We can’t fight it/Just to feel as you believe/(Chorus) I put a spell on my heart for ya/Wishin’ on a little star for ya/Kinda magic in everything we do/I’d live and I’d die for ya/Get a little bit high for ya/Forever couldn’t come too soon/Running circles round the moon//I’m moving over, you’re getting closer/Heaven is in your eyes/Mystical wonder flowing into our lives/Spirits are waking to the love that we’re making/Angels are on our side/Watching and waiting, catching the joy we ride/(Chorus)//Out of my mind/Chasing circles of love, just to find/Every lifetime/It’s always you/(Chorus)//

Cute ng lyrics no? Magical…


Self-spoiler: I had myself wrote a couple of rhymes and I turn several into songs, adding tunes to them which is just stuck on my mind (‘coz I don’t know how to transmute them into notes) and I did post one of them right in this blog, when this little online journal was just starting. If you guys want to you can check in out on my earlier posts, and don’t ask me whose the inspiration behind, it’s not autobiographical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home