Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wanna Die?

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are the only 2 remaining Beatles left (I wonder if the original member before Ringo got into the band was still alive). I feel kinda bad because my brother and I placed a bet on which of the two will die first – and what a type of bet is that! Not that we wanted them to die anytime soon, but there’s no harm in it I guess. He picked Paul to die first, and since Ringo was the only choice (btw he’s my favorite Beatle) the bet is on. Php 100 if they die by 2006 and it increases Php 100 every succeeding year they survive alive.

Nothing’s wrong in dying. Sometimes I wanted to die, too. But when I think of all the things I still wanted to do in my life, I sit back and think again. I’d still want to have a family, a career, a good life. I still would want to know the future ahead of me. What could’ve been? And I still wonder how will I die? Sickness? Accident? Crime? Old age? Sometimes I imagine myself falling off from a tall building or being stabbed by a murderer. Haha! But I think I’d go for death due to sickness.

I’m not afraid of dying; the only thing I am afraid of is that I might go to hell. I’ve not been a very good boy these past few years and I think I haven’t done enough things to repent. I strongly believe in religion though sometimes I take it for granted.

These few days are depressing. I think I am in a state of a mild depression for things I can only explain to myself. At the end of the day, life is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home