Friday, June 09, 2006

Etch-a-Sketch

After I seemingly let 5 years pass, that I was unconsciously focused myself on other things, I believe that I am ready to go back to my old-time favorite hobby: drawing. I am not much of a great artist, I just like to draw. My sketches seem lifeless though, but they’re not bad. It’s just that I don’t know how to properly shadow my sketches, draw in full detail nor use oil pastels and crayon magic. But drawing has always been my first love, and the last time I remembered that I seriously drew sketches was way back in first year college, when I drew Cannonball, Psylocke and Sauron. Apparently these sketches were still with me, and they were the best yet I can offer. It’s just that the Hype of watching X-3 made me missed the old times. I recalled illustrating Jollibee mascots, X-Men and beautiful women. I wish I could really learn the techniques of sketching, but I know it’s a little bit late.

Basta!

One of these days (and hopefully soon enough) I will get back to sketching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home