Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Barkada Trip Part 2: Laughter and Company

1996-2000: I-Mercury 1, II-Sampaguita, III-Platinum, IV-Einstein. I get to be really close to girls this time. Actually, the girls also outnumber the boys, and the other boys were the bully-type, so I chose the good side. I had a numerous good laughs, and a bunch of good friends. If we’re gonna have a High School Reunion reality show here are their tag names…
Alpha: the skinny comedienne – she reminds me of Gelli de Belen
Rizwan: half-Pakistani artist – I miss this guy! Can’t find him in friendster though.
Gemeni: Giordano girl – man, this girl is a Giordano fanatic back in high school!
Julie Ann: frank one; the one everybody hates when she’s dancing, and I don’t know why
Lorena: Math genius – everybody’s favorite gal in our group, plus she’s the one with the sex appeal
Paulyn: salutatorian – she’s a fighter!
Cyox: Mr. Nice guy – yep!
Limuel: curly top – he’s a good cook!
Philip: the corps commander – overweight isn’t a handicap
Jennifer: Amazon girl – don’t need to explain
Jhepe: silent one – but we get along well!
Thine: not-so bitch with a sweetheart – never matches sleeveless with shorts.
Prince: ungentle man – trying to be touchy, but he’s not
Riza: the studious one – strives to be on top
Jayrold: lazy whiz kid – intelligent, but lazy. He’s into soccer and musical instruments though
Nanong: happy-go-lucky – they say he has a funny face. I agree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home