Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Dedication, disclosure and an avowal

To my very first college friends:

We’ve been together for almost five years now, and I know that some of you will be leaving us behind. I just wanted you to know that I am very thankful to have friends like you guys. You have helped me mold into a new being that I am now. I have changed so much deep inside me, although some people don’t realize that. I hope that I have touched your lives the way you have touched mine. We may have parted ways during the course of our college lives, but I’m happy to find out that we’re still good friends just like before, when we used to hang out at Jurrel’s place, playing Pokemon and eating lunch. I miss the old times…

June 27, 2002 – we watched Minority Report. All of us are just new members of KEM. This will be our last gimmick for the longest time.

Fast forward – January 26, 2005 – good thing Jhovy organized another gimmick! This was our very first in two and a half years. We ate at Tokyo Tokyo and went directly to Worlds of Fun! And yes, we had fun… ÜÜÜ

***

To a long lost love:

If I could only turn back the hands of time, then I would have that what I supposed to do – and that’s the wish that I should’ve never let you go. I know I almost had you, and if I just did things one step earlier, then chances are I have not let you slip away. Too bad I haven’t told my feelings for you, and there could never be a chance that I could say that. I was a fool back then, and I was so afraid to tell you my feelings (for so many reasons that I could only keep to myself), now you’re just a past that I would never want to forget. I can’t as of present time that I still love you, coz I know that I’m moving on, but what I can say is that I am only almost over you. Thank you for the memories… goodbye.

***

To my I.P.:

You have no idea who you are, unless my friends tell it to you, you will never find out. But I just wanna say that I like you (a lot) , and I’m holding back my feelings so that I can feel nothing more than that. I have never been in love to a friend and that’s the way it should be. And besides, I want somebody else for you, so let’s keep our friendship tight and don’t put it on the rocks, right? You have been an inspiration to me for the past few months and I wanna thank you for that. I hope you stay jovial and lovable as you are right now. Take care. I hope you read this message.ÜÜÜ

3 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

hmmm.. ang entry na ito, nakakaintriga. nanghihinayang ako for you. haaaay!

sino ba yang ip na yan!

1:06 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

hmmm.. ang entry na ito, nakakaintriga. nanghihinayang ako for you. haaaay!

sino ba yang ip na yan!

1:06 AM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

oo nga sino ba yang IP na yan? at saka ibig sabihin may nakakaalam kasi sabi mo unless sabihin sa kanya ng friends mo na IP mo sya e di nya malalaman. andaya ni louie di nagsasalita

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home