Friday, June 15, 2007

Screwed

June 15 marked a totally screwed-up day!

I felt awkward when I took my breakfast at Starbuck's alone. Azuri Scone and the Guava Juice tasted awesome, but the people around me makes all the uncomfy feeling. Students from UA&P chit-chatting in a coño manner, ugh!

I really felt bad when my colleague scolded me and lectured me on how the way things done! He told me to ask questions if I needed to, which I didn't do at first, because I'm still not doing the recent assignment he gave me because the when I tried to do it the usual way I'm doing it didn't work, i stopped first to read other emails. He got to ask first if I have questions, and when I said yes, he started lecturing me that I would never get it done without asking question, blah blah blah... and I don't wanna talk about it anymore. But I really felt bad for a long time.

And the ground floor of our building caught fire! So we had to climb down the stairs from the 31st floor down. My knees hurt as we reached the exit! Imagine going down 31 floors (technically 29 floors only since 14th and 13th floors does not exist) in 5 minutes! And we all feel nervous because we don't know what floor is on fire yet. And the sound of the alarm system strikes it right through your nerves. Good thing the fire's not that big!

There's always a first time for everything, don't they?

3 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

Wow nakaexperience ka na nang may fire talaga! Ako fire drill lang at from 20th floor lang.

Good luck sa work mo. Bagong work?

Minsan nageenjoy ako kumain magisa tas papanoorin ko yung mga ibang kumakain hehe.

10:31 PM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

wow you're eating breakfast alone in starbucks...sosyal hahaha

kakatakot talaga ang sunog

hindi ako fan ng pagkain ng mag-isa...super weird feeling pero minsan na try ko na na hindi ako naweirduhan

pero you won't see me alone sa starbucks

7:06 PM  
Blogger decaf said...

ang sosyal mo in fairness ha, starbucks breakfast!

libre naman jan!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home