Wednesday, October 10, 2007

watch that business!

What your brain can't see, your eyes can't see. I find it a fact that you don't get notice some things until it tickles your mind a little bit. Ever since I start to get myself involved in the world of logistics, I now appreciate the presence of cargo trucks in highways. Before they were just a bunch of big trailer vans causing traffic and pretending to be kings of the road because of their size, and I never even bothered to look at them and see what kind of business they are up to. Now I learn to appreciate their company name, the size of their van, their logo, the IATA code, their slogan and even how many times I can see them on the road and where they're heading to. I'm beginning to learn their importance in business because I am now involved with my company's global logistics. It amazes me all the time whenever I see Nittsu/Nippon, Dimerco, OOCL, DHL, UPS, Maersk and other small time forwarders and carriers and wonder how I haven't noticed them for the past 24 years. I wonder what I'm gonna learn to appreciate and discover next? Hmm, how about airports? Sounds cool to me, heehee! Looking forward to that!
*****
I am definitely going to study how the stock market works! I never understood it since the beginning of time. All I can see in the TV are charts going up and down, people very busy with their computers and paper works, how many points a company had gained or went down, those stock codes that never really mean a thing to me. But when you come to think of it, people actually go ga-ga and get rich with these stuff! Even my officemate is getting to it. Then I ask, why don't I try it myself? It's like doing another but more serious business! And an adventurous way to earn (or probably lose) your money! I'll just give myself time to have a little more money for a capital and time to study how it really works and I'll be all set! Kudos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

yung hinahandle ko sa work, software for sales and distribution. related rin sa logistics. kaya naaapreciate ko na rin ang mga trucks. pag nakikita ko sila naiisip ko yung mga transactions tsaka yung mga itsura ng documents and programs hahaha!

12:44 AM  
Blogger jay-louie said...

ang galing no? hehehehe...

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home