Wednesday, July 28, 2004

tong kantang to!

Guys, maganda ba tong kantang to? Comment naman kayo o. I bet hindi nyo pa to naririnig…..

I’m still in love with you

chorus
I’m still in love with you
And I don’t wanna give up my feelings for you
I’d treasure all the heartaches forever
I’m keeping all the pains to remember
I’d cherish all the love we had with one another

Ever since the day you left me hanging
My heart couldn’t help but aching
Your love for me had suddenly drifted away
And my eyes’re just filled with tears everyday
And after all these times still I think of you
You didn’t know where you’ve put me through

Chorus

I don’t wanna be the last one standing
But all I got to do is keep on waiting
Till the day that you’d be coming back to me
Blurry thoughts are all I, but don’t wanna, see
Sitting here I’d just wait in vain
Until the time my love for you won’t remain

1 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home