Wednesday, August 04, 2004

singkwenta

Let’s see… hmm. What happened in the past few days? Ok I know, last Saturday I attended my barkada’s congratulatory/birthday party. She passed the board exam last month for pharmacy. It was kind of a reunion event, but not quite. For only 10 of us attended the party. It was fun actually, but reminiscing the good old days, as every high school friends would do.

I also watched star in a million and I’m glad Ralph David was out of the competition. Nyko Maca impressed Gary V. a lot. Go girl.

Sunday. I left Cavite at noon coz I’d like to help preparing for our org’s exhibit for the 50th anniversary. A bunch of people were there and we really had fun. Funny thing that happened during that day is that my friend used my other orgnate’s camera phone to take a picture of his elbow at a close range to make it look like a butt. It was very funny! It had us all a good laugh……

Today is the start of our org’s month-long celebration. Our guest speaker was the founding president of our organization 50 years ago.. he had given us an inspiring message. Also our department chair, adviser and my 133 professor had hit me with inspiring thoughts during that day. I officially call this day an ‘inspirational talk day’. Haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

kadiri yung pic na yun!! haha!

ano yung sinabi ni 133 prof? hindi ko narinig huhu..

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home