Thursday, June 02, 2005

Don’t Speak

This may be the only time I’m gonna be sad during the span of my birthday week. Normally, I was so excited during my birthdays, now I don’t know.

Still so much to ponder.

Can anybody contemplate my thoughts?

If you know the first stanza and chorus of No Doubt’s Don’t Speak, then that has been my day’s theme…

***

I am so much excited to enroll today because it has been my first time to got everything in the crs! Nothing to enlist, just straight to the cashier! Hooray!!!

***

Desperate Housewives is outstanding, I must say. Props to them

***

I am so glad that Carrie Underwood won the American Idol! Can’t Wait to buy her album…

2 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

belated happy birhday louie...

sana ok kana.

ako yung sa enrollment pwede sanang ganyan ang nangyari pero di ko naabutan si prof munoz kaya hapon ko pa nakuha 5a ko.

7:13 AM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

alam ko yung 1st stanza ng Don't speak. kanta ko dati sa bestfriend ko yan.

magkwento ka naman

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home