Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Chocolate Factory! At last….

Before you read this entry, please make sure that you read my post titled “Mga Munting Pangarap ni Louie”

One of my dreams has finally come to life… and I am so damn happy! 

Today is a red-letter day. It is one of the best days of my life! I may sound a little bit exaggerating, but it IS true! Remember the time I posted about that Chocolate Factory resto they featured in F!? I said that it is my dream to find it and dine in it. I had the troubles looking for the place on my own, and I accidentally went to the Chocolate Lover instead. And all of my friends who happen to watched it also on F! also doesn’t know where the place exists – not until this day. Thanks to Rob! He brought me exactly there – the place had a different name than I thought, it was “Max Brenner: Chocolate Bar – Chocolates by the Bald Man”, but it was the same resto I am looking for. It was located right at the heart of Ayala, along the patio of Greenbelt.

It was exciting. The food was great, and as you know, you don’t get a great food as long as it has a GREAT price!!! I ate truffle cake with strawberry syrup topping and caramel syrup in an Erlenmeyer flask. Cool. Rob had this some sort of banana split except that the banana is cooked as ‘turon’. It was worth it (well, I really did not spend anything ) and I recommend it to everyone especially to all chocolate fans out there.

One dream down. I wonder what’s next? Hmmm…

***

Rob: Thanks bro, you the man! Thank you for the Friendster testi, for today’s treat, and for anything else that I did not mention, I know you know it. And congrats for winning the Championship at the tennis arcade game!

***

ES 12. I thought I had it. I passed the 1st exam, but I don’t know if I could get at least 1/3 of today’s exam. Damn it was so hard!

***

At the end of the day, I am all smiles… :-) :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home