Saturday, March 05, 2005

Giving myself lots of break

Part 2 – The Social Life

Lately I’ve been spending all of my money for gimmicks. It was cool actually, and I’ve no regrets into anything. After the elections we went staright into KJ’s house in Cavite to celebrate her 21st birthday. (See Rob’s blog for some of the details, haha!). After several days I thought I’d be saving lots of money, because I need it for some reasons, but here’s the temptations again: Bowling and Movies. I just can’t resist the two. We bowled at Xybowl and after three games we went directly at Yakal to watch American Idol, and went to see Bushindaba (Jaopanese for Ouija board).

A day later we went to Chocolate Kiss for dinner. My original plan was to watch American Idol again at Yakal. But Angge asked Mike and myself to accompany her to FORCE”s victory party at McDonald’s. But before the party even started we went off to spend dinner at Choc Kiss. Well, it was still fun though. But after looking through my wallet – things will never be the same next week!
Speaking of American Idol, I hate to see 2 of my bets in the top 12 to go this early. Joseph Murena and Aloha Misheaux went home last Thursday. So for their replacements I’d be choosing Bo Bice and Vonzell Solomon.

Next update: After the 2nd elections of KEM…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home