Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Torn

KEM elections were over. At last! The 9 slates were complete. Congratulations to the winners of the second elections! But I’m also sad for my friends who did not quite make it. I really can’t say that I’m very much happy because I know that they also deserve the positions. If only there are other positions available.

***

Next week would be very busy. It’s the start of our work, or at least the planning part of it. I hope we perform well in our fields. Please support us. Thank you.

***

We just finished watching “Million Dollar Baby”. All I can say is that it is well deserved to win the Best Picture award, and even the acting awards. Bravo! At first I was hesitant to watch the film thinking that it could be boring, but hey! It was damn great! I almost got carried away by the scenes. It was very dramatic; almost like I’m on the verge of tears. And take note: I hate boxing, but Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood make it look like it was a sport of discipline. Go Hilary! Go Clint!

***

I don’t like spending money in things I don’t like but I have to for the sole reason of needing it. I and my group mates just found out that we will be spending Php 2000 on our design project for our major. Just hate it. I don’t like calling my dad in the office just for the reason that I’d be needing money. But I have to. Heck!

***

Since Sunday, I have only Php 500 to spend for the entire week. And I’ve got till Saturday. Tell me how can I survive? Would you believe that it is already Tuesday and I still got Php 450? It’s true. I’m not having my regular lunch just to be able to survive the week. Talk about bankruptcy. And how do I manage to get to watch a movie? Let’s just say I have friends whom I can rely to.

***

American idol rocks! I’m betting on Nikko and Scott to be sent home by Thursday, but with their performances tonight things might change a bit. Travis might be sent home; and Scott, although he has a wonderful rendition of Dolly Parton’s ‘I can’t help myself’, might as well be going home on Thursday. But I wish it would be Nikko, since Pol and I played bets with Rob.

***

We tried the new Japanese restaurant at SM-North called Jumbo-japs. Kamameshi rice doesn’t taste that good. Tokyo! Tokyo! is still better.

***

It is really a different situation when you hang out with the boys versus hanging out with the girls. I’m a very flexible person; I can hang out and blend with other people. I am also the touchy-type of a guy, that’s why I have lots of female friends. It is nice hanging around with them, for I’d know their secrets, butt in with their conversations and girl talks, and sometimes act as a confidant. But with the guy berks it was totally different. The topics we talk about were very different. We can talk about girls/women, infatuations, fantasies, curiosity, and uhm, ok, even lust . But that’s not limited to that only. We talk about serious stuffs, too, like… uhm, like…, uhm, things like that.

***

It was nice talking to Rob and Mike a while ago. Sa uulitin.

1 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

kayo ha... kung anu-ano ang pinag-uusapan nyo ha hehe.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home