Sunday, July 03, 2005

Depressions over the past few days

Depression day 1
I am really disappointed. Oh well, life’s like that. We win some, and we also lose some. What’s bad is that what we win is sometimes the ones we lose. Precious things could suddenly be gone forever. I guess nothing’s really permanent in this world. It makes me wanna cry… I think I need to see a psychiatrist soon. Depression is killing me, and it’s already affecting my entire system. I don’t wanna rant but that’s what I could only do for now…

Depression day 2
Here I go again, in the deepest and darkest solitude. Something got me really disappointed today. People just don’t realize one’s effort to save amity… behind all smiles lie the naked truth of sadness.

Depression day 3
What have I done for them to treat me this way? Or am I just being paranoid? But whatever I do, I would always end up with the same conclusion – that you’re round the bend. And I don’t even know why. I hope that tomorrow morning when I wake up, everything’s ok…

Depression day 4
All I am feeling for the mustards now are pure hatred… and nothing’s gonna change that.
And I thought that you would understand us, but you had let us down…
And to you, I don’t know if I would ever want to see you or meet you or greet you in the corridor again…
Your nickname is a big mask. You don’t deserve the jolly moniker, coz you make all of us sick…
I used to like you during the early days when you became the head, but you are the biggest puppet of all…

Depression day 5
Amazing! I planned the gimmick, but in the end I was the one left behind, felt out-of-place, and the one who least enjoyed the trip. I kinda figured this one out before. I wanted to do this as a bonding activity, but look at me, just got depressed. So much to say but I’d save this one out just for me to keeps…

Depression day (infinity)
One of my closest friends is leaving the country very very soon. I don't how we're gonna handle it, but it's definitely not going to be easy...

Depression days summary
This is not a usual melodrama. I think I shouldn’t be acting this way in the first place, coz now it’s kinda over the top, but when emotions set in, the heart rules over the mind. I am emotionally unstable right now, it is affecting my acads, my sleep, my work and everything around me is blue… I hope these stops soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

ganyan talaga pag nagiging emotional. lately i'm being emotional and it is also affecting my studies but not my sleep. lagi na lang akong tulog.

hope this depression would end louie. you're one jolly guy in the surface, i hope that even deep inside you're jolly.

i'm also saddened by robert's future migration to the states, even though di kami ganon ka-close pero i know he's a great guy kaya ang mawala sya around e mahirap lalo na para sa mga close friends nyang katulad nyo. peo just think that maybe it's better for him to be there at saka andyan naman ang e-mail pero syempre being around with him would definitely be better that an e-mail right.

cheer up louie.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home