Wednesday, July 06, 2005

For Robert

You are the brother and the friend I never had before. I felt blessed for the past six months that we became close and best buds. Now that you are leaving in a few days, I feel deeply sad that I’m never gonna see you for quite a long time, and the kada will no longer be the same without you. I kinda figured out lately that you are the berk’s fave guy – the one everyone likes to hang out with. But then again, I am also happy for you because I know that this is your dream, that you are destined to travel and go places within your reach.
I would never forget our adventures: the Star City, the Max Brenner, the Rockwell, the overnights, the tennis games (though we never had a chance to play against each other), the bowling sessions, the MRT trips, the movies, the food trips, and everything else that I didn’t mention.
I hope that you’d miss KEM, for KEM will miss you. Your short stay with the org is enough to make your mark that you are a true-blooded KEMER.
I’d be looking forward the day when you’ll be coming back. Thank you for everything!
Goodbye Bestbro!
Hope to see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home